Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Rosé Three Ways


Its no secret, I love wine!  A staple in my fridge during the summer is Rosé- it is light, crisp, not too sweet and basically is like the chicest thing to drink! And that color, I want to capture its shade and re-paint my walls :)


Going into the long weekend, I wanted to share three ways you can enjoy this favorite of mine. Go buy a bottle (or two) and enjoy! It is a holiday weekend after all, cheers! 

Rosé: Straight Up


My go-to Rosé from Trader Joes, it's like $6/bottle! 

Rosé: Spritzer

Pour half the amount of wine into your glass that you normally would, then top off with sparkling water, I suggest using Pellegrino or Berry La Croix

Rosé: Sangria


You will need: 
1 bottle of rosé
1/4 cup of sugar
splash of fruit flavored whiskey (like Apple Crown Royal)
1 lemon
1 lime
1 orange
1/2 granny smith apple
mango slices
(any citrus fruit will do!)



Pour everything into your pitcher and place into the refrigerator about 6-8 hours before you plan to serve. 

Before Serving: Top off with champagne or sparkling water for added fizz 


Now- go get your self some Rosé and have a fabulous weekend!




pink pitcher (mine was thrifted) // funky colored glassware (mine was thifted) // wine glasses


XOEJ

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!